The key to becoming a great student is developing good learning habits that you practice every week. You must be determined to remove all distractions and focus on your goals. Determine what grade you want to earn in each class and go for it. You must be willing to stand out in the classroom because you are an active participant. A successful student gets ready for every presentation by regularly practicing how they will present it. You must commit more time to studying. Here are other things that you should do.
1. Prepare for all tests assignments on a schedule
2. Start a study group
3. Don’t procrastinate on projects
4. Get the energy you need by eating right
5. Get organized.
6. Talk to your teacher
7. Read your textbook
8. Read before every class
9. Review your notes and get clarity
10. Have a time management schedule
11. Get to know the smartest person in the class
12. Say no to people who are your biggest distraction
13. Review videos on your topics
14. Listen to the news for current events
15. Search Goggle for information
Don’t let other people tell you what is important. You are in charge of your future. You want to be the student who is creative and innovative in the way that you think. Ask your teacher or professor for other books that you can read. Stay after class and talk with other professors and students. If you do all of these things you will be on your way to earning the top grade in your class.
Dr Stephen Jones is an education expert. Get his book Seven Secrets of How to Study at http://www.DrStephenJones.net or email your questions to Learn@DrStephenJones.net.